It is day 28 and there will be no pictures in this blog post! My most embarrassing outfit would have to be when I worked at Boots and I had to wear the most ugliest uniform in the world. It wasn’t just the unflattering fit or the fact that it was trousers, it was the plasticyness of the material, so scratchy, to cold in the winter, to hot and sweaty in the summer and the white always looked gray and dirty. Hideous!
Mad Magpie x
Day 26 and it is make a mismatched outfit which I would never wear. I thought I would try and still make it my style with the blouses and jumper and cute necklace, but with clashing and garish colours.
Continue reading “Day 26- A Mismatched Outfit 30 Days Fashion Challenge”
It’s four days till valentines and I thought it would to share with you some outfit ideas so that you too can dress up and support the spirit of love ❤ aww! I think even if you haven’t got a partner it is great fun to enjoy the day anyway! Everyone should share the love today 🙂
I have 5 Ideas that I have tried to incorporate pink and reds, the colours of love.
- Pastel theme
- An Alice in Wonderland theme
- Victorian Gothic theme
- Cute theme
- Colourful theme
So there should be something for everyone to enjoy!
Continue reading “5 Cute and Alternative Valentine Outfit Ideas”
So for the month of February I am going to give the 30 day fashion challenge a go. I would love for everyone to join in. Its going to be loads of fun.
- Your Closet
- Your favorite T-Shirt
- A piece of clothing or jewellery that was a gift
- A shirt you haven’t worn yet
- Your favorite leg-ware
- Your Comfiest Outfit
- Your Cutest Outfit
- Most Expensive clothing
- A cute Dress/Skirt
- A Special item of clothing
- Jewellery your granparents gave you
- A piece of jewellery that gets the most compliments
- An outfit you wish you had
- Cutest socks
- Newest Purchase
- Someone wearing matching clothes
- An article of clothing you have altered
- Jewellery you have made
- Show all your jewellery
- Your favorite jewellery
- Something you only wear around the house
- Something you only wear in the summer
- A lucky piece of clothing
- Your Favorite shoes
- Shoes you love but don’t wear
- Mismatched outfit you would never wear
- A hat
- An outfit you are ashamed of
- Favorite Brand
- Favorite High Street Store
In this blog post I will be reviewing Lindy Bops ‘Adalene Green Alpine’ skirt, which I managed to snap up at the sale for just £13. I will also be adding an outfit idea at the end.
Continue reading “LindyBop ‘Adalene Green Alpine’ skirt Review + OOTD”